Thursday, January 6, 2011

What i Learned From the Odyssey


I think that the Odyssey is a very interesting story. The Odyssey made me realize that I should not take anything for granted, and that if I stay determined at something and never give up, I will most likely achieve my goal. The main lesson that I learned from the Odyssey was about love. I learned that if one finds true love, one should stay loyal to him or her because it is a rare thing to find. I also learned that people should fight for what they want, and not do something because everyone around them wants them to do it, but do it because they want to do it. 

1 comment:

  1. Bryn -

    I took some of these same lessons away from The Odyssey. I hope that you enjoyed reading the excerpts, and that someday you'll read the whole poem. It's worth the time!

    ReplyDelete